Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Marriage & Sex & My Laundry

This week is laundry week. As I fold, hang-up and iron I get to hear much of the morning talk shows. Yesterday, Dr. Oz said that "Americans prioritize everything above their romantic partners – and as a result, the country is in the midst of a sexual famine." He put out a challenge for an experiment to help couples across America. While I don't line up totally with Dr. Oz's Eastern Religion influence, I do believe he has very good points to be made. AND many of the tip in this challenge would do all marriage some good. Such as the first challenge of just holding and cuddling (non-sexual touching) for 10 minutes each weeks. We suggest this all the time to heal marriages and help them find oneness.

http://www.doctoroz.com/challenge/national-sex-experiment

Check it out for your marriage!

No comments: